Marquina Iliev-Piselli is a breast cancer survivor and author of the upcoming book TOUGH: Women Who Survived Cancer.
During our conversation we discussed:
- Her unique hobby that she's passionate about.
- How she lifted her spirits and the spirits of her fellow cancer patients.
- Her Mother's Colon Cancer diagnosis.
- The online virtual Share Triumph conference for women touched by cancer.
- The tragedy she faced, in addition to her breast cancer diagnosis, and how therapy helped her cope.
- The origins of her book TOUGH: Women Who Survived Cancer and the women profiled in the book.
Links Mentioned In the Show
Your free ticket to the free, Share Triumph virtual conference - https://conference.sharetriumph.com/
TOUGH: Women Who Survived Cancer Essay Collection - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/marquina/tough-women-who-survived-cancer-essay-collection?ref=640130&token=7d113793
Chi Chi Life - http://www.chichilifenyc.com/
Marquina on Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/sharetriumph/
Marquina on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/marquina.iliev