Early in 2019, after 14 years her cancer returned. During our conversation we discussed:
- How a case of appendicitis led to the diagnosis of her cancer recurrence.
- The challenges she now faces with the metastasis to her peritoneum.
- HIPEC as an option for treatment of her cancer recurrence.
- The long-term side effects of her initial treatment and how it's impacted her life.
- How her cancer recurrence has impacted decisions on her life moving forward.
- How turning to her faith has brought her comfort.
Links Mentioned In the WE Have Cancer Podcast
Connect with Wendi - http://wendicooper.com/
WE Have Cancer Links
Subscribe to the show - https://pod.link/wehavecancer
Follow WE Have Cancer on Social Media
Like our Facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/wehavecancershow/
Join our private Facebook group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/wehavecancershow/
Follow us on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wehavecancerpod
Follow us on Instagram - https://instagram.com/wehavecancerpod
Follow us on LinkedIn - https://linkedin.com/company/wehavecancer
Know someone touched by cancer who has an inspiring story?
Nominate a guest to appear on the podcast - https://wehavecancershow.com/guest